Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- This game is now available in the Bryto Store for games, educational aids and skills development, as it cares about everything related to your child and what suits his inclinations and desires.
- The game consists of:
- A set of domino cubes on which you carry a set of problems for arithmetic operations such as addition and subtraction.
- A set of boards holds the outputs of those arithmetic operations. The child holds the domino cube that carries the mathematical operation that matches the written output.
- This game develops several skills, including:
- Learn the skill of solving mathematical operations as well as developing the skill of matching the arithmetic operation with the appropriate mathematical outcome.
- Development of new concepts for the child, such as the concept of addition and subtraction.
- The development of the skill of visual-motor synergy between hand and eye in the child.
- Developing the skill of solving problems as well as strengthening the intelligence of your child and thus developing self-reliance.
- The game helps your child to strengthen his delicate muscles and how to hold dominos.
- This game is suitable for children from the age of 5 years to the age of 9 years and more.
- This game is suitable for kindergartens, schools and centers for children’s education.
- It is characterized by its colors that work to attract the child’s attention to it.