DIY- Making Loco
DIY- Making Loco
– There are different ways of developing and developing the child, the most important of which is to accustom the child to using color and coloring, as coloring is one of the most important ways to develop your child’s skills.
Coloring help your child develop many skills, including:
1- Development of the fine muscles of your child.
2- Development of the skill of visual and kinetic synergy between eye and hand movement.
3- Developing the skill of coloring and giving your child free rein to create and express his abilities and desires.
4- It develops the skill of concentration and attention to the color choices that he chooses, as well as the coordination between the degrees of colors and some of them.
5- Develop the creative and innovative side of your child.
– This game is suitable for children from the age of two years to the age of 10 years and more.
– Help your child to know more about what a train is? And what is his job? What is it made of? How is it going?
– The use of color makes the child live in an atmosphere of calm, relaxation and self-entertainment.
– Coloring help your child how to hold the pen, which helps him to write.
– There is a train coloring game on the Bright Store for toys, educational toys and skills development as it cares about everything related to your child and his inclination.
– It can be used in schools, kindergartens, and children’s learning centers.
– One of the group games that teach your child to participate and interact with others and form friendships.
– This game is suitable for boys and girls, but most boys tend to it.
DIY- Making Loco consists of:
– wooden scale model in the form of a train.
– crayon brush.