– It is characterized by the availability of both entertainment, play and learning through its attractive shape and drawing the attention of young children, and the development of the child’s skills while pulling it through the rope
– toy suitable for children from the age of 7 months to five years.
–This wonderful toy helps to develop many skills
– It is characterized by the development of attention focused on toys, playing and learning through playing.
– A popular toy to use your child’s spare time to play.
– A toy that develops the child’s motor skills, as it stimulates your child to play and discover the environment through play.
– Help to strengthen and develop fine muscles.
– Strengthen the child’s muscles while pulling or pushing the rope.
– A toy that helps to get acquainted with all the information about a zebra by asking your child many questions while playing, which leads to the development of your child’s ability to imagine, such as (What is its name? Where does it live? What is the favorite food of the zebra? The zebra from the forest or farm animals ? Malone the zebra? What is the difference between a donkey and a zebra?).
– Developing and increasing the child’s linguistic outcome through discussion with someone who is in a circle.
– Thus, this toy is characterized by the diversity of skills that you develop and develop through playing.
– It helps to develop the child’s attention and focus and his ability to follow the path of things from around him, through the circular wheels that rotate as they move.
– A fun and interesting toy that is a great gift for your little child, and is suitable for kindergartens and skills development centers.
– And finally, it is available in the Bryto Store for educational toys and skills development.