– Ideal for babies who are learning to walk or crawl, pulling the woodlice together develops the delicate muscles.
– It develops a set of sensory experiences such as touch, smell, push and twist.
– It is distinguished by its attractive color and shape, and it attracts the attention of young children.
– A fun and appropriate toy for schools, kindergartens, skills development centers and special gathering places for children
– The toy is suitable for children from 6 months to five years old.
– This great toy help to develop many skills
– It is characterized by the development of attention focused on toys, playing and learning through playing.
– A popular toy to use your child’s spare time to play.
– A toy that develops the child’s motor skills, as it stimulates your child to sit, crawl, play and discover the environment faster through play.
– Help to strengthen and develop the delicate muscles while withdrawing the larva.
– It help to strengthen and develop the muscles responsible for walking.
– Strengthen the child’s muscles while pulling the rope and walking with it, or by pushing and sticking to it, here it help him to walk easily.
– Help to enhance memory, focus and brain cell development.
– It help the child to recognize different colors.
– It stimulates the child’s coordination and arrangement.
– It makes the child able to learn numbers and count in a fun and easy way through playing.
– This toy is characterized by the diversity of skills that you develop and develop through playing.
– Help to develop the child’s attention and focus and his ability to follow the path of things from around him, through the circular wheels that rotate while he is walking.
– And finally, it is available in the Bright Store for educational toys and skills development.