– Lacing Beads are one of the most entertaining and interesting toys for your child.
– There is a toy for Lacing Beads in the Bright Store for toys, educational toys and skills development.
– Suitable for children from the age of one year to the age of 7 years.
– For use with normal children and children with special needs.
– It is found in kindergartens, schools, and private centers.
– Working to teach the child the concept of difference and similarity.
– Help the child learn the concept of big and small and the gradation between sizes.
– It helps the child learn the skill of problem-solving and helps to strengthen his intelligence.
– This relaxing toy is a kind of purposeful entertainment.
– One of the best group play that helps your child in social participation and cooperation.
– It help children to experiment and find new alternatives and ideas as well as help them innovate.
Lacing Beads aim to
1- Strengthening the child’s focus and attention.
2- Development of visual-motor synergy.
3- Development of the delicate muscles of your child.
4- Development of the concept of consistency.
Lacing Beads consists of
– A jar contains many beads of different sizes and colors.
– A set of colored strings.
– Pictures with a group of shapes that the child will follow when playing.