Box operation math
Mathematical operations box
- This game is now available in the Bryto Store for games, educational aids and skills development, as it cares about everything related to your child and what suits his inclinations and desires.
- One of the most important games that we have in the store due to its versatility and goals.
- This game consists of:
- A wooden box with a set of cubes on which to write numbers and arithmetic signs.
- A wooden board with spaces for the places of the cubes for calculations. It also contains the shape of a wall clock, and there are spaces below it for the places of the cubes to write the clock by numbers.
- Fingers of chalk to write on the cubes.
- Eraser to scan numbers and write others.
- The game aims to teach the child mathematical operations such as addition and subtraction consisting of two numbers.
- It also works to help your child learn to read a clock, whether digital or wall clock.
- This game is suitable for children from 7 years old to 11 years old or more.
- One of the games that are characterized by bright colors that attract your child’s attention.
- It works to help your child spend his spare time learning useful educational things.