Magnetic Worldmap Puzzle
- It has benefits that stimulate the child's growth and the development of his cognitive abilities, and this well-known toy is an essential and enjoyable means of entertainment for both children and the elderly, and it can be played alone or with family and friends.
- Suitable for children who are new to learning social studies, as it helps them identify the shape of the surface of the earth and its contents.
- A more than wonderful toy that helps the teacher in the school classroom and the educator learn easily, easily and in an entertaining way.
It is considered a toy that helps in developing many skills: -
1- Discovering the world around them.
2- Development of eye-hand coordination.
3- Development of fine muscle skills.
4- Development of the skills of the large muscles.
5- Developing mathematics awareness, problem-solving skills, and abstract thinking.
6- Distinguishing between continents and countries.
7- Development of the child's ability to match shapes with their places.
8- Teaching the child the number of continents and their names.
9- Improving memory.
10- The puzzle is a tool for self-learning and critical thinking.
11- Continuity in tasks and a sense of accomplishment when completing the assembly of parts.
- Development of imagination and creativity.
- It consists of a wooden panel with all the continents of the world, as well as puzzle pieces with the shapes of animals and planes and their relationship to each continent.